Friday, June 13, 2008

Best Divorce Mediators 2

Each year I get a publication listing the Best Attorneys. I have always been bothered that there is not a similar list for the Best Divorce Mediators. I have decided to do my own list and post the names on this blog below. I am asking Advance Practitioner Members of the Association for Conflict Resolution from a state to designate whom they feel are the Best Divorce Mediators in his or her state. If a person gets two designations, I will list them. I am open to suggestions for doing this a different way. It is a work in progress and I will keep adding names and states. Please post a comment with your designations or suggestions. As always, you can post any comment about this blog, Divorce Mediation, or Tucson Arizona by following the directions at the right in the green column or at the bottom of this website or participate in our Presidential poll located below the directions. WM 7/12/08

CONNECTICUT
Barbara Aaron - Hartford
Michael Becker - Westport
Fran Califore - Hartford, New Haven, and Norwalk
Mary Marcus*, Ph.D. - Norwalk
Deborah Noonan** - Norwalk
Barbara Stark - New Haven and Norwalk

No comments: