Thursday, May 14, 2009

Divorce Script


Recently, I was asked to do a presentation at an organization’s meeting. I was surprised to get an email saying that I would be getting my script sent to me. I emailed back and asked if there would be teleprompter too? Low and behold, a few days later I got a script of the remarks of everyone speaking at the meeting! I printed it out in a 24 point and was ready to go. I casually mentioned this incident to a friend who advised me that lots of organizations are now doing this. As always I wanted to apply what I learned to divorce mediation. I wondered what it would be like if we had a script for each divorce? Would it make the process easier or harder? We probably will never know.
As always, you can post any comment about this blog, Divorce Mediation, or Tucson Arizona by following the directions at the right in the green column or at the bottom of this website. Learn more about mediation at http://www.center-divorce-mediation.com/ WM 5/14/09

No comments: